Thursday 2 August 2018

H a p p i n e s s

I’m trying to focus on the little things that make me happy, I’ve found recently that I’ve been really stressed out as of late and have overall been a bit negative and just not myself, which is really sad.
I kind of wanted to make this little post to remind myself of the things that do make me smile, so that if and when I do find myself in a little rut again, I can bring myself back to this post, to remind myself of the happy bits.

+ My hair has been through a lot but it’s just very happy and looks after itself, I’ve recently dyed it ginger and it’s doing a good job of keeping the colour, it’s just very happy hair
+ All of my plants make me super happy and my mantle piece too, we’ve got a nice little set up going on, also the plants are very happy little beings, also I’ve had these peonies for nearly a week now and they just make me smile too, plants and flowers make me a very happy girl.
+ Happy friends and family make me smile, also Elliot does too, am really trying to avoid the negatives, so just surrounding myself with lovely people.

It’s all very simple and there’s definitely more but these are just a few I wanted to share.

Zelah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment